BMW POWERTRAIN SYSTEMS BUSINESS CUSTOMERS.
WHAT WE DO.
With more than 25 years of experience in automotive and non-automotive projects, BMW Powertrain Systems Business Customers is making the unique BMW know-how available to you for your own projects. The complete product portfolio of premium powertrain system components of the BMW, BMW M, MINI and BMW Motorrad brands will give you the power to move strongly ahead of the competition.
Our team, as a part of the BMW Group's worldwide network, is available to you as a reliable partner – wherever you operate and manufacture. Our portfolio of achievements will meet all your demands and needs. It includes a hollistic range of highly qualified services that cover your entire product life cycle: from the initial design phase to production to distribution and technical servicing.
It doesn't matter whether you need the whole package or individual building blocks – you can always be sure of one thing: we will give you and your project the best we've got.
HOW YOU CAN PROFIT FROM OUR KNOW-HOW.BMW Powertrain Business Customers offers you the entire range of BMW powertrain systems for use in your own projects:
- Engines and auxiliary systems
- Automatic transmissions
- Dual clutch transmissions
- Manual transmissions
- Rear axle transmissions
- Front axle transmissions
- Cardan shafts
SERVICES OFFERED BY BMW POWERTRAIN SYSTEMS BUSINESS CUSTOMERS.
- Advice on implementation during development.
- Elaboration of concepts and complete system solutions (including application and integration of BMW products in your vehicles).
- Concepts and advice on customer service solutions for your business (including diagnostic systems, IT interfaces, tool and workshop facilities, parts supply and training).
- Start-up support in your plant.
- Support with vehicle production.
- Run-out support (including support with planning for continuous stocking of parts for the powertrain system and/or production or supply of replacement units).